Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Seeds of Ideas Takes Root, Blooms

Welcome to my newly revamped blog! My humble little blog has been getting a little bit of attention, and folks are stopping by from all over the world, I thought it was time to spruce up the place a bit for company. The look and title are different (a little less defensive, perhaps?) but the meat and potatoes of politics and world affairs hasn't changed. I'll still be dishing it out every morning (after having already dished out breakfast, thereby trapping my 2-year-old in his high chair-- you know, I've gotten used to working with children's TV in the background!) so stop by anytime.

Really, people, start leaving some comments! I know you're there! I'd love to hear some other opinions, or requests for post topics.

In the meantime, try to stay cool in these dog days of summer and blessed be!

PS-- We're moving to a new house around mid-August, so the blog posts might slow to a trickle right around then...

PPS-- HUGE CONGRATS to Floyd Landis, who won this year's Tour De France!!! He'll be having hip surgery soon, here's wishing him all the best. The Tour has not seen the end of Living Strong!

1 comment:

BobbyG said...

"HUGE CONGRATS to Floyd Landis"

Agreed. And, boo to the pukes trying to smear him with the precipitious release of the drug test result. I smell a rat there.