Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, March 30, 2007

Welcome, Mother Talkers!

Many of you are starting to come over from a great site called Mother Talkers. Welcome!

Mother Talkers is a great site for all of us moms, and if you didn't already come from there, I highly recommend a visit. You'll find a link on my link list.

And as for MT, well, I've been lurking a bit and will no doubt join the conversation as soon as I get my two year old some juice. And then a binky. And then, and then, and then... Well, eventually!!!! [Update: I just joined, can't post for 24 hours but then I will introduce myself there.]

In the meantime, welcome again, and please let me encourage you to post comments! I'm more interested in a discussion than a rant, and I hope you are too! If not, stick around, I rant a lot anyway...

No comments: